This work was supported in part by the Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) program of Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan.
Efficient Hydration of Nitriles to Amides in Water, Catalyzed by Ruthenium Hydroxide Supported on Alumina†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 1576–1580, March 12, 2004
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, K., Matsushita, M. and Mizuno, N. (2004), Efficient Hydration of Nitriles to Amides in Water, Catalyzed by Ruthenium Hydroxide Supported on Alumina. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 1576–1580. doi: 10.1002/anie.200353461
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!