We thank the National Institutes of Health (GM 46059) for support of this work. We are grateful to Merck, Pfizer, Rhodia, Lundbeck, and Novartis for additional support. T.E.B. would like to thank Dr. W. M. Davis for assistance with the X-ray crystal structure.
A Rationally Designed Universal Catalyst for Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling Processes†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 14, pages 1871–1876, March 26, 2004
How to Cite
Walker, S. D., Barder, T. E., Martinelli, J. R. and Buchwald, S. L. (2004), A Rationally Designed Universal Catalyst for Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling Processes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 1871–1876. doi: 10.1002/anie.200353615
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!