This work was supported by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India under the Swarnajayanti scheme (DST/SF/C6/99-2000). We thank Mr. P. Prabhakar Rao for SEM analysis and CSIR for a research fellowship to S.J.G. This is contribution number RRLT-PRU-155.
Gelation-Assisted Light Harvesting by Selective Energy Transfer from an Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene)-Based Self-Assembly to an Organic Dye†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 332–335, January 20, 2003
How to Cite
Ajayaghosh, A., George, S. J. and Praveen, V. K. (2003), Gelation-Assisted Light Harvesting by Selective Energy Transfer from an Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene)-Based Self-Assembly to an Organic Dye. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 332–335. doi: 10.1002/anie.200390109
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!