This research was supported by DOE BES (FG02-87ER13790). We thank the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory (Beamline 4-1), and the National Synchrotron Light Source (Beamline X-11A), both supported by DOE, for beam time.
Structure and Reactivity of a Mononuclear Gold-Complex Catalyst Supported on Magnesium Oxide†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 690–693, February 10, 2003
How to Cite
Guzman, J. and Gates, B. C. (2003), Structure and Reactivity of a Mononuclear Gold-Complex Catalyst Supported on Magnesium Oxide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 690–693. doi: 10.1002/anie.200390191
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!