This work was supported by a grant from ATOFINA Chemicals, Inc.
Direct Liquid-Phase Sulfonation of Methane to Methanesulfonic Acid by SO3 in the Presence of a Metal Peroxide†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 1019–1021, March 3, 2003
How to Cite
Mukhopadhyay, S. and Bell, A. T. (2003), Direct Liquid-Phase Sulfonation of Methane to Methanesulfonic Acid by SO3 in the Presence of a Metal Peroxide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 1019–1021. doi: 10.1002/anie.200390260
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!