We thank the NIGMS (GM063755), the NSF (CAREER CHE-0134704), Merck Research Laboratories, Pfizer, Boehringer-Ingelheim, 3M, Johnson & Johnson, The Donors of the PRF, and MIT for generous financial support. NSF grants CHE-9809061 and DBI-9729592 and NIH grant 1S10RR13886-01 provided partial support for the MIT Department of Chemistry Instrumentation Facility (DCIF).
Catalytic Three-Component Coupling of Alkynes, Imines, and Organoboron Reagents†
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 12, pages 1364–1367, March 28, 2003
How to Cite
Patel, S. J. and Jamison, T. F. (2003), Catalytic Three-Component Coupling of Alkynes, Imines, and Organoboron Reagents. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 1364–1367. doi: 10.1002/anie.200390349
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!