This work was made possible by a grant from The Danish National Research Foundation and the EU: HMPT-CT-2001-00317. We are grateful to Dr. R. G. Hazell for X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Catalytic, Highly Enantioselective, Direct Amination of β-Ketoesters†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 12, pages 1367–1369, March 28, 2003
How to Cite
Marigo, M., Juhl, K. and Jørgensen, K. A. (2003), Catalytic, Highly Enantioselective, Direct Amination of β-Ketoesters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 1367–1369. doi: 10.1002/anie.200390350
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!