We thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the DFG and CNRS (financial support to T.J.K.), and Aventis Pharma (Frankfurt a.M., financial support to I.S.) for supporting this research program. We thank BASF AG (Ludwigshafen), Degussa AG (Hanau), and Chemetall GmbH (Frankfurt a. M.) for generous gifts of chemicals.
An Efficient Synthesis of Diaryl Ketones by Iron-Catalyzed Arylation of Aroyl Cyanides†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 22, pages 2968–2970, May 24, 2004
How to Cite
Duplais, C., Bures, F., Sapountzis, I., Korn, T. J., Cahiez, G. and Knochel, P. (2004), An Efficient Synthesis of Diaryl Ketones by Iron-Catalyzed Arylation of Aroyl Cyanides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 2968–2970. doi: 10.1002/anie.200453696
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!