The authors would like to acknowledge Dr. Satoshi Ichikawa for his TEM observations, as well as Mr. Takeshi Yamashita and Mr. Akihiko Yamaguchi for their assistance in catalyst preparation and activity measurements. The authors would also express their deep thanks to Prof. Ted S. Oyama for his critical comments and valuable discussion.
Vital Role of Moisture in the Catalytic Activity of Supported Gold Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 16, pages 2129–2132, April 13, 2004
How to Cite
Daté, M., Okumura, M., Tsubota, S. and Haruta, M. (2004), Vital Role of Moisture in the Catalytic Activity of Supported Gold Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 2129–2132. doi: 10.1002/anie.200453796
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!