This work was supported in part by the National Project on Protein Structural and Functional Analyses and by the Fund for Special Research Projects at Tokyo Metropolitan University. We thank Prof. W. S. Price for helpful discussions.
Highly Selective Oligonucleotide-Based Sensor for Mercury(II) in Aqueous Solutions†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 33, pages 4300–4302, August 20, 2004
How to Cite
Ono, A. and Togashi, H. (2004), Highly Selective Oligonucleotide-Based Sensor for Mercury(II) in Aqueous Solutions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 4300–4302. doi: 10.1002/anie.200454172
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!