This work was supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Fellowship tenable at the National Institute for Materials Science, Tsukuba, Japan.
Sn-Filled Single-Crystalline Wurtzite-Type ZnS Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 35, pages 4606–4609, September 6, 2004
How to Cite
Hu, J., Bando, Y., Zhan, J. and Golberg, D. (2004), Sn-Filled Single-Crystalline Wurtzite-Type ZnS Nanotubes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 4606–4609. doi: 10.1002/anie.200454205
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!