A.-H. Lu, acknowledges the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a scholarship. The authors would like to thank the Leibniz-Program and the FCI for support in addition to the basic funding provided by the Institute.
Nanoengineering of a Magnetically Separable Hydrogenation Catalyst†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 33, pages 4303–4306, August 20, 2004
How to Cite
Lu, A.-H., Schmidt, W., Matoussevitch, N., Bönnemann, H., Spliethoff, B., Tesche, B., Bill, E., Kiefer, W. and Schüth, F. (2004), Nanoengineering of a Magnetically Separable Hydrogenation Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 4303–4306. doi: 10.1002/anie.200454222
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!