Financial support for this work was provided by an Australian Research Council Discovery grant, including an Australian Professional Fellowship (to P.A.L.). I.M. is grateful to Chemistry Department, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia, for partial funding of her postgraduate studies at the University of Sydney. We thank Dr. Michael Davies (Heart Research Institute, Sydney) for helpful discussions.
Biomimetic Oxidation of Chromium(III): Does the Antidiabetic Activity of Chromium(III) Involve Carcinogenic Chromium(VI)?†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 34, pages 4504–4507, August 27, 2004
How to Cite
Mulyani, I., Levina, A. and Lay, P. A. (2004), Biomimetic Oxidation of Chromium(III): Does the Antidiabetic Activity of Chromium(III) Involve Carcinogenic Chromium(VI)?. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 4504–4507. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460113
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!