Halide Recognition through Diagnostic “Anion–π” Interactions: Molecular Complexes of Cl−, Br−, and I− with Olefinic and Aromatic π Receptors
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 35, pages 4650–4652, September 6, 2004
How to Cite
Rosokha, Y. S., Lindeman, S. V., Rosokha, S. V. and Kochi, J. K. (2004), Halide Recognition through Diagnostic “Anion–π” Interactions: Molecular Complexes of Cl−, Br−, and I− with Olefinic and Aromatic π Receptors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 4650–4652. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460337
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!