We thank the EPSRC and the University of Huddersfield for financial support.
Allosteric and Electrostatic Reprogramming of a Ditopic Ligand†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 34, pages 4515–4518, August 27, 2004
How to Cite
Baylies, C. J., Harding, L. P., Jeffery, J. C., Riis-Johannessen, T. and Rice, C. R. (2004), Allosteric and Electrostatic Reprogramming of a Ditopic Ligand. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 4515–4518. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460424
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!