This work was supported by the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS), Università di Trieste, and Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell' Università e della Ricerca (MIUR; cofin 2002, prot. 2002032171). Transmission electron microscopy (TEM) analysis was performed at the microscopy facility of the Institute of Biomedical Problems and was cofinanced by CNRS, Région Alsace, Louis Pasteur University, and the Association de la Recherche pour le Cancer. The authors wish to acknowledge C. D. Partidos for helpful and stimulating discussions. We thank Mr. Claudio Gamboz (Centro Servizi Polivalenti di Ateneo (CSPA), Università di Trieste) for his great help with the TEM measurements.
Functionalized Carbon Nanotubes for Plasmid DNA Gene Delivery†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 39, pages 5242–5246, October 4, 2004
How to Cite
Pantarotto, D., Singh, R., McCarthy, D., Erhardt, M., Briand, J.-P., Prato, M., Kostarelos, K. and Bianco, A. (2004), Functionalized Carbon Nanotubes for Plasmid DNA Gene Delivery. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 5242–5246. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460437
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!