Generous financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Leibniz Award Program) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is gratefully acknowledged. R.M. thanks the Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation for a postdoctoral fellowship. We express our gratitude to Prof. K. Jonas, Mülheim, for valuable discussions and for providing a generous sample of the iron complex 1, as well as to Dr. A. Leitner for performing preliminary experiments.
Cross-Coupling of Alkyl Halides with Aryl Grignard Reagents Catalyzed by a Low-Valent Iron Complex†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 30, pages 3955–3957, July 26, 2004
How to Cite
Martin, R. and Fürstner, A. (2004), Cross-Coupling of Alkyl Halides with Aryl Grignard Reagents Catalyzed by a Low-Valent Iron Complex. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 3955–3957. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460504
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!