This initial work was part of an Institute of Applied Catalysis (iAc (UK)) Foresight Challenge project. We thank the members of iAc steering panels, Professors C. Adams, C. Gent, D. Jackson, P. Davy (Quest Chemicals), and R. Burch (Queen's University of Belfast) for useful discussions and project guidance. S.C.T. would also like to acknowledge further financial support from Johnson Matthey and the EPSRC (GR/N21727). Dr. H. Hobson and Dr. P. Morrall are acknowledged for recording the XRD measurements and XPS spectra, respectively.
Magnetically Separable, Carbon-Supported Nanocatalysts for the Manufacture of Fine Chemicals†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 42, pages 5645–5649, October 25, 2004
How to Cite
Tsang, S. C., Caps, V., Paraskevas, I., Chadwick, D. and Thompsett, D. (2004), Magnetically Separable, Carbon-Supported Nanocatalysts for the Manufacture of Fine Chemicals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 5645–5649. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460552
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!