We thank the National Institutes of Health for funding this work, Y.S. thanks the University of Pittsburgh for a Graduate Excellence Fellowship, J.H.F. thanks FCAR, and A.M.B. thanks the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for postdoctoral fellowships. We also thank Professor Billy Day for helpful discussions, Dr. Cherry Herald for spectra of dictyostatin, Dr. Amy Wright for permission to compare samples, and Prof. Ian Paterson for comparing the samples and kindly agreeing to joint publication.
Total Synthesis of (−)-Dictyostatin: Confirmation of Relative and Absolute Configurations†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 35, pages 4634–4637, September 6, 2004
How to Cite
Shin, Y., Fournier, J.-H., Fukui, Y., Brückner, A. M. and Curran, D. P. (2004), Total Synthesis of (−)-Dictyostatin: Confirmation of Relative and Absolute Configurations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 4634–4637. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460593
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!