This work was financially supported by the National Science Foundations of China (20301004, 20233030, and 20173012), State Key Research Program (2002AA321010 and 001CB510202), and Shanghai Science Committee (0212 nm043, 0352 nm108, 03DJ14004, and 03QF14002).
Highly Ordered Mesoporous Bioactive Glasses with Superior In Vitro Bone-Forming Bioactivities†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 44, pages 5980–5984, November 12, 2004
How to Cite
Yan, X., Yu, C., Zhou, X., Tang, J. and Zhao, D. (2004), Highly Ordered Mesoporous Bioactive Glasses with Superior In Vitro Bone-Forming Bioactivities. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 5980–5984. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460598
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!