Deceased, April 14, 2004
Catalytic Growth of Au Nanoparticles by NAD(P)H Cofactors: Optical Sensors for NAD(P)+-Dependent Biocatalyzed Transformations†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 34, pages 4519–4522, August 27, 2004
How to Cite
Xiao, Y., Pavlov, V., Levine, S., Niazov, T., Markovitch, G. and Willner, I. (2004), Catalytic Growth of Au Nanoparticles by NAD(P)H Cofactors: Optical Sensors for NAD(P)+-Dependent Biocatalyzed Transformations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 4519–4522. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460608
This research was supported by the Israel Ministry of Commerce and Industry as part of a Nofar project.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!