We thank K. N. Tun, G. J. Tong (UCLA), J. A. Moore, and Prof. H. A. Acquaye (University of Redlands) for technical assistance, T. Kanazawa (JEOL), X. Wang, and Prof. P. Feng (UC-Riverside) for help with SEM experiments, and Prof. M. M. Abu-Omar (UCLA) and Prof. F. Zhou (CSULA) for use of their syringe pumps. This research was supported by the Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation (MARCO) and the Department of Homeland Security (HSARPA).
Nanofiber Formation in the Chemical Polymerization of Aniline: A Mechanistic Study†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 43, pages 5817–5821, November 5, 2004
How to Cite
Huang, J. and Kaner, R. B. (2004), Nanofiber Formation in the Chemical Polymerization of Aniline: A Mechanistic Study. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 5817–5821. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460616
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!