This research was supported by the SISITOMAS European network and an EC Marie Curie fellowship (K.V.). The FWO-vlaanderen, the federal science policy through IAP/V/03 and the KULeuven through GOA 01/2 are thanked. O.F. thanks fruitful discussions with Attila Szabo and Irina Gopich. D.L. thanks the IWT for financial support. CALB=Lipase B from Candida antarctica.
Single-Enzyme Kinetics of CALB-Catalyzed Hydrolysis†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 560–564, January 14, 2005
How to Cite
Velonia, K., Flomenbom, O., Loos, D., Masuo, S., Cotlet, M., Engelborghs, Y., Hofkens, J., Rowan, A. E., Klafter, J., Nolte, R. J. M. and de Schryver, F. C. (2005), Single-Enzyme Kinetics of CALB-Catalyzed Hydrolysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 560–564. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460625
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!