The author's work in this area has been funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Hierarchical Zeolites: A Proven Strategy to Combine Shape Selectivity with Efficient Mass Transport†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 44, pages 5880–5882, November 12, 2004
How to Cite
Hartmann, M. (2004), Hierarchical Zeolites: A Proven Strategy to Combine Shape Selectivity with Efficient Mass Transport. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 5880–5882. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460644
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!