This work was supported by the European Community's Human Potential Programme under contract HPRN-CT1999-00008, ENDEVAN (fellowship to F.B.H.) and by the Ministry of Education, University, and Research of Italy (MIUR, contract 2002031238).
Nanozymes: Gold-Nanoparticle-Based Transphosphorylation Catalysts†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 45, pages 6165–6169, November 19, 2004
How to Cite
Manea, F., Houillon, F. B., Pasquato, L. and Scrimin, P. (2004), Nanozymes: Gold-Nanoparticle-Based Transphosphorylation Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 6165–6169. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460649
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!