This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the European Union within the framework of the RTN network LCDD under contract: HPRN-CT-2000-00016 and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. We thank A. Gleeson for helping to set up the experiment at Daresbury Synchrotron and CCLRC for granting the beamtime.
Liquid Crystals with Complex Superstructures†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 35, pages 4621–4625, September 6, 2004
How to Cite
Chen, B., Zeng, X. B., Baumeister, U., Diele, S., Ungar, G. and Tschierske, C. (2004), Liquid Crystals with Complex Superstructures. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 4621–4625. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460762
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!