We would like to thank the University of Akron for financial support of this work. We also acknowledge the assistance of Mr. J. Page in conducting GPC analyses of PMMA samples and Ms. K. M. Wollyung for measuring the MALDI-TOF spectra.
Methacrylate Polymerization using a Dinuclear Zirconocene Initiator: A New Approach for the Controlled Synthesis of Methacrylate Polymers†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 41, pages 5523–5526, October 18, 2004
How to Cite
Stojcevic, G., Kim, H., Taylor, N. J., Marder, T. B. and Collins, S. (2004), Methacrylate Polymerization using a Dinuclear Zirconocene Initiator: A New Approach for the Controlled Synthesis of Methacrylate Polymers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 5523–5526. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460785
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!