These authors contributed equally to this work
cRGD-Functionalized Polymer Micelles for Targeted Doxorubicin Delivery†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 46, pages 6323–6327, November 26, 2004
How to Cite
Nasongkla, N., Shuai, X., Ai, H., Weinberg, B. D., Pink, J., Boothman, D. A. and Gao, J. (2004), cRGD-Functionalized Polymer Micelles for Targeted Doxorubicin Delivery. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 6323–6327. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460800
This research is supported by the National Institutes of Health (R01-CA-90 696). N.N. acknowledges the Royal Thai Government for a predoctoral fellowship support. X.T.S. acknowledges fellowship support from the Ohio Biomedical Research and Technology Trust fund. We thank Dr. Steven Eppell and Zhilei Liu for their help with atomic force microscopy.
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!