These authors contributed equally to this work
cRGD-Functionalized Polymer Micelles for Targeted Doxorubicin Delivery†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 46, pages 6323–6327, November 26, 2004
How to Cite
Nasongkla, N., Shuai, X., Ai, H., Weinberg, B. D., Pink, J., Boothman, D. A. and Gao, J. (2004), cRGD-Functionalized Polymer Micelles for Targeted Doxorubicin Delivery. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 6323–6327. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460800
This research is supported by the National Institutes of Health (R01-CA-90 696). N.N. acknowledges the Royal Thai Government for a predoctoral fellowship support. X.T.S. acknowledges fellowship support from the Ohio Biomedical Research and Technology Trust fund. We thank Dr. Steven Eppell and Zhilei Liu for their help with atomic force microscopy.
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!