CAM acknowledges the NSF and AFOSR for support of this work. SHC acknowledges the DOE for funding through the Institute for Environmental Catlysis (Grant no. DE-FG02-03ER15457)
Reversibly Addressing an Allosteric Catalyst In Situ: Catalytic Molecular Tweezers†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 41, pages 5503–5507, October 18, 2004
How to Cite
Gianneschi, N. C., Cho, S.-H., Nguyen, S. T. and Mirkin, C. A. (2004), Reversibly Addressing an Allosteric Catalyst In Situ: Catalytic Molecular Tweezers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 5503–5507. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460932
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!