Responsible for scanning tunneling microscopy.
A Molybdenum Crown Cluster Forms Discrete Inorganic–Organic Nanocomposites with Metalloporphyrins†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 46, pages 6327–6331, November 26, 2004
How to Cite
Tsuda, A., Hirahara, E., Kim, Y.-S., Tanaka, H., Kawai, T. and Aida, T. (2004), A Molybdenum Crown Cluster Forms Discrete Inorganic–Organic Nanocomposites with Metalloporphyrins. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 6327–6331. doi: 10.1002/anie.200460990
The present work was supported by a Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 15350128) and Encouragement of Young Scientists (No. 15750028) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture, Japan. A.T. thanks the Kurata Memorial Hitachi Science and Technology Foundation, and the Tokuyama Science Foundation.
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!