This work was performed at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory and supported by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy, under contract No. DE-AC05-00OR22725 with UT-Battelle, LLC. We thank Dr. A. C. Buchanan (ORNL) for helpful suggestions, and C.L. thanks TAML for the fellowship.
Synthesis of a Large-Scale Highly Ordered Porous Carbon Film by Self-Assembly of Block Copolymers†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 43, pages 5785–5789, November 5, 2004
How to Cite
Liang, C., Hong, K., Guiochon, G. A., Mays, J. W. and Dai, S. (2004), Synthesis of a Large-Scale Highly Ordered Porous Carbon Film by Self-Assembly of Block Copolymers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 5785–5789. doi: 10.1002/anie.200461051
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!