Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation and the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China is gratefully acknowledged. The authors thank Dr. R. Hong and X. Ruan for helpful discussions and K. Perkin for his kind help in composing this paper.
In Situ Magnetic Resonance Investigation of Styrene Oxidation over TS-1 Zeolites†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 46, pages 6377–6381, November 26, 2004
How to Cite
Zhuang, J., Yang, G., Ma, D., Lan, X., Liu, X., Han, X., Bao, X. and Mueller, U. (2004), In Situ Magnetic Resonance Investigation of Styrene Oxidation over TS-1 Zeolites. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 6377–6381. doi: 10.1002/anie.200461113
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!