We thank DARPA (MDA972-03-1-0023) and ONR (N00014-02-1-0909, N00014-02-1-0381) for support of this research, and the Northwestern Materials Research Center (NSF-MRSEC DMR-0076097) for characterization facilities. We also thank Charlotte Stern for single-crystal X-ray diffraction data collection and Matthew Russell for aid with SEM measurements.
High-Mobility Air-Stable n-Type Semiconductors with Processing Versatility: Dicyanoperylene-3,4:9,10-bis(dicarboximides)†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 46, pages 6363–6366, November 26, 2004
How to Cite
Jones, B. A., Ahrens, M. J., Yoon, M.-H., Facchetti, A., Marks, T. J. and Wasielewski, M. R. (2004), High-Mobility Air-Stable n-Type Semiconductors with Processing Versatility: Dicyanoperylene-3,4:9,10-bis(dicarboximides). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 6363–6366. doi: 10.1002/anie.200461324
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!