Epigenetics—An Epicenter of Gene Regulation: Histones and Histone-Modifying Enzymes
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 21, pages 3186–3216, May 20, 2005
How to Cite
Biel, M., Wascholowski, V. and Giannis, A. (2005), Epigenetics—An Epicenter of Gene Regulation: Histones and Histone-Modifying Enzymes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3186–3216. doi: 10.1002/anie.200461346
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!