This work was supported by the CNRS and the Ecole Polytechnique.
A Bis(thiophosphinoyl)methanediide Palladium Complex: Coordinated Dianion or Nucleophilic Carbene Complex?†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 46, pages 6382–6385, November 26, 2004
How to Cite
Cantat, T., Mézailles, N., Ricard, L., Jean, Y. and Le Floch, P. (2004), A Bis(thiophosphinoyl)methanediide Palladium Complex: Coordinated Dianion or Nucleophilic Carbene Complex?. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 6382–6385. doi: 10.1002/anie.200461392
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!