This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, in particular through a doctoral fellowship to F.C. The authors thank Degussa AG, Hanau for generous gifts of amino acids. Samples of compounds 2 and 10–13 were kindly provided by Katrin Roland, Burkhard Koch, Marc Brandenburg, and Stefan Schnippering.
Highly Efficient Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Azlactones by Urea-Based Bifunctional Organocatalysts†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 807–811, January 21, 2005
How to Cite
Berkessel, A., Cleemann, F., Mukherjee, S., Müller, T. N. and Lex, J. (2005), Highly Efficient Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Azlactones by Urea-Based Bifunctional Organocatalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 807–811. doi: 10.1002/anie.200461442
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!