The authors thank the FWO-Vlaanderen (BFS) for a postdoctoral fellowship and Roeland Vancutsem for skilful technical assistance. This work was performed in the frame of the IAP program “Supramolecular Chemistry and Catalysis” of the Belgian Federal government.
Bromide-Assisted Oxidation of Substituted Phenols with Hydrogen Peroxide to the Corresponding p-Quinol and p-Quinol Ethers over WO42−-Exchanged Layered Double Hydroxides†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 310–313, December 27, 2004
How to Cite
Sels, B. F., De Vos, D. E. and Jacobs, P. A. (2005), Bromide-Assisted Oxidation of Substituted Phenols with Hydrogen Peroxide to the Corresponding p-Quinol and p-Quinol Ethers over WO42−-Exchanged Layered Double Hydroxides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 310–313. doi: 10.1002/anie.200461555
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!