This work is supported by NSF (grant 0216368) within the program “Biocomplexity in the Environment”, the National Institute of Health (grant EB000508), and the “Fonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung” Austria (grants P14122-CHE and J2230). PCT patent on this technology: WO0194877A1.
AFM-Tip-Integrated Amperometric Microbiosensors: High-Resolution Imaging of Membrane Transport†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 22, pages 3419–3422, May 30, 2005
How to Cite
Kueng, A., Kranz, C., Lugstein, A., Bertagnolli, E. and Mizaikoff, B. (2005), AFM-Tip-Integrated Amperometric Microbiosensors: High-Resolution Imaging of Membrane Transport. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3419–3422. doi: 10.1002/anie.200461556
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!