We thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for their generous support as well as Prof. C. R. Landis for stimulating discussions. We especially thank C. Pribbenow for skilled technical assistance.
Are β-Acylaminoacrylates Hydrogenated in the Same Way as α-Acylaminoacrylates?†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1184–1188, February 11, 2005
How to Cite
Drexler, H.-J., Baumann, W., Schmidt, T., Zhang, S., Sun, A., Spannenberg, A., Fischer, C., Buschmann, H. and Heller, D. (2005), Are β-Acylaminoacrylates Hydrogenated in the Same Way as α-Acylaminoacrylates?. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 1184–1188. doi: 10.1002/anie.200461716
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!