We thank Prof. T. Frauenheim, Prof. K.-M. Ho, Prof. K. A. Jackson, Prof. M. Jarrold, Prof. B. Pan, Dr. A. A. Shvartsburg, Dr. J. L. Wang, and Dr. J. J. Zhao for valuable discussions. This research was supported by grants from DOE (DE-FG02-04ER46164), NSF, Guggenheim Foundation, and Nebraska Research Initiatives (X.C.Z.) and by the Research Computing Facility and Bioinformatics Facility at University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Motif Transition in Growth Patterns of Small to Medium-Sized Silicon Clusters†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 1491–1494, February 25, 2005
How to Cite
Yoo, S. and Zeng, X. C. (2005), Motif Transition in Growth Patterns of Small to Medium-Sized Silicon Clusters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 1491–1494. doi: 10.1002/anie.200461753
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!