These authors contributed equally to this work.
Multifunctional Nanoparticles Possessing A “Magnetic Motor Effect” for Drug or Gene Delivery†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1068–1071, February 4, 2005
How to Cite
Yoon, T.-J., Kim, J. S., Kim, B. G., Yu, K. N., Cho, M.-H. and Lee, J.-K. (2005), Multifunctional Nanoparticles Possessing A “Magnetic Motor Effect” for Drug or Gene Delivery. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 1068–1071. doi: 10.1002/anie.200461910
This work is supported by Nano Systems Institute-National Core Research Center (NSI-NCRC), Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). T.-J.Y, J.S.K, B.-G.K, and K.N.Y are grateful for the award of a BK21 fellowship. We thank Prof. Seung Bum Park for his valuable comments and Ms. Eun Jung Kang for her help with CLSM investigations. “Magnetic motor effect”: cell movement as a result of applying an external magnetic field to cells containing magnetic nanoparticles.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!