This research was supported by the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design, the Yigal-Alon Fellowship program, MINERVA, the German BMBF, and the MJRG for Molecular Materials and Interface Design (M.E.v.d.B). A.D. thanks DST (India) for financial assistance. A.D.S. is the recipient of the Reva G. Stone Postdoctoral Fellowship. We thank M. Altman and H. Cohen (WIS) for the AFM and XPS measurements, respectively. M.E.v.d.B. is the incumbent of the Dewey David Stone and Harry Levine career development chair.
Electrochemical Addressing of the Optical Properties of a Monolayer on a Transparent Conducting Substrate†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 21, pages 3237–3240, May 20, 2005
How to Cite
Shukla, A. D., Das, A. and van der Boom, M. E. (2005), Electrochemical Addressing of the Optical Properties of a Monolayer on a Transparent Conducting Substrate. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3237–3240. doi: 10.1002/anie.200461958
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!