This work was supported by the Australian Research Council (Discovery Project and Federation Fellowship Schemes) and the Victorian State Government, Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development, Science, Technology and Innovation initiative. The Particulate Fluids Processing Centre is acknowledged for support. J. Quinn, Q. Li and B. Radt are thanked for assistance with SEM, FTIR, and CLSM experiments, respectively.
Nanoporous Polyelectrolyte Spheres Prepared by Sequentially Coating Sacrificial Mesoporous Silica Spheres†
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 19, pages 2888–2892, May 6, 2005
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Yu, A. and Caruso, F. (2005), Nanoporous Polyelectrolyte Spheres Prepared by Sequentially Coating Sacrificial Mesoporous Silica Spheres. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 2888–2892. doi: 10.1002/anie.200462135
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!