We thank the US DOE, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, for the financial support of this research through the Catalysis Science Grant No. AL-03-380-011 and the US National Science Foundation Grant No. CHE-0239570.
Cooperative Catalysis by General Acid and Base Bifunctionalized Mesoporous Silica Nanospheres†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 1826–1830, March 11, 2005
How to Cite
Huh, S., Chen, H.-T., Wiench, J. W., Pruski, M. and Lin, V. S.-Y. (2005), Cooperative Catalysis by General Acid and Base Bifunctionalized Mesoporous Silica Nanospheres. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 1826–1830. doi: 10.1002/anie.200462424
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!