These authors contributed equally to this paper.
A Small-Molecule Agonist of the Wnt Signaling Pathway†
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 13, pages 1987–1990, March 18, 2005
How to Cite
Liu, J., Wu, X., Mitchell, B., Kintner, C., Ding, S. and Schultz, P. G. (2005), A Small-Molecule Agonist of the Wnt Signaling Pathway. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 1987–1990. doi: 10.1002/anie.200462552
This work was supported by the Novartis Research Foundation and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology (P.G.S.). We thank Dr. Xiang-ju Gu and Dr. Carsten Andersen for various reagents and technical assistance in GSK-3β kinase assays. This is manuscript 16945-CH of the Scripps Research Institute.
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!