This work was supported financially by the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (#11 228 207 and #16 033 247) from the MEXT, and for Scientific Research (A) (#14 204 073) from the JSPS. This research was supported in part by the Takeda Science Foundation and the P&P project, Green Chemistry, of Kyushu University. J.-G.L. gratefully acknowledges the JSPS for providing a research fellowship for foreign researchers.
A Functional Model of the Cytochrome c Oxidase Active Site: Unique Conversion of a Heme–μ-peroxo–CuII Intermediate into Heme– superoxo/CuI†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 1836–1840, March 11, 2005
How to Cite
Liu, J.-G., Naruta, Y. and Tani, F. (2005), A Functional Model of the Cytochrome c Oxidase Active Site: Unique Conversion of a Heme–μ-peroxo–CuII Intermediate into Heme– superoxo/CuI. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 1836–1840. doi: 10.1002/anie.200462582
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!