This work was supported financially by the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (#11 228 207 and #16 033 247) from the MEXT, and for Scientific Research (A) (#14 204 073) from the JSPS. This research was supported in part by the Takeda Science Foundation and the P&P project, Green Chemistry, of Kyushu University. J.-G.L. gratefully acknowledges the JSPS for providing a research fellowship for foreign researchers.
A Functional Model of the Cytochrome c Oxidase Active Site: Unique Conversion of a Heme–μ-peroxo–CuII Intermediate into Heme– superoxo/CuI†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 1836–1840, March 11, 2005
How to Cite
Liu, J.-G., Naruta, Y. and Tani, F. (2005), A Functional Model of the Cytochrome c Oxidase Active Site: Unique Conversion of a Heme–μ-peroxo–CuII Intermediate into Heme– superoxo/CuI. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 1836–1840. doi: 10.1002/anie.200462582
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!