This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. We thank Prof. M. Nomura (KEK, PF) and Dr. T. Uruga (SPring-8) for XAFS measurements.
Heterotrimetallic RuMnMn Species on a Hydrotalcite Surface as Highly Efficient Heterogeneous Catalysts for Liquid-Phase Oxidation of Alcohols with Molecular Oxygen†
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 22, pages 3423–3426, May 30, 2005
How to Cite
Ebitani, K., Motokura, K., Mizugaki, T. and Kaneda, K. (2005), Heterotrimetallic RuMnMn Species on a Hydrotalcite Surface as Highly Efficient Heterogeneous Catalysts for Liquid-Phase Oxidation of Alcohols with Molecular Oxygen. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3423–3426. doi: 10.1002/anie.200462600
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!