Self-Assembly and Cross-Linking of Bionanoparticles at Liquid–Liquid Interfaces†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 16, pages 2420–2426, April 15, 2005
How to Cite
Russell, J. T., Lin, Y., Böker, A., Su, L., Carl, P., Zettl, H., He, J., Sill, K., Tangirala, R., Emrick, T., Littrell, K., Thiyagarajan, P., Cookson, D., Fery, A., Wang, Q. and Russell, T. P. (2005), Self-Assembly and Cross-Linking of Bionanoparticles at Liquid–Liquid Interfaces. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 2420–2426. doi: 10.1002/anie.200462653
This work was supported by the DOE (DE-FG-02-96ER45 and DE-FG02-04ER46126), the NSF for MRSEC at UMass Amherst (DMR 9400488), the Army Research Laboratory through the MURI program, the Max Planck Society, the DFG within the French–German Network on Complex Fluids, and the MAX KADE Foundation. This work benefited from Argonne's Advanced Photon Source (15-ID) and Intense Pulsed Neutron Source supported by the US Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, under contract no. W-31-109-Eng-38. ChemMatCARS Sector 15 is principally supported by the National Science Foundation/Department of Energy under grant no. CHE0087817 and by the Illinois Board of Higher Education. Q.W. thanks the University of South Carolina and USC Nanocenter for financial support. A.F. and P.C. thank Helmuth Möhwald for stimulating discussions.
- Issue online: 13 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!