This research was partially funded by the National Research School Combination Catalysis (project no. 2000-14).
Palladium–(N-Heterocyclic Carbene) Hydrogenation Catalysts†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 13, pages 2026–2029, March 18, 2005
How to Cite
Sprengers, J. W., Wassenaar, J., Clement, N. D., Cavell, K. J. and Elsevier, C. J. (2005), Palladium–(N-Heterocyclic Carbene) Hydrogenation Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 2026–2029. doi: 10.1002/anie.200462930
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!